Sunny days


If you zoom 100000000000x you can see mountains covered with snow.
 After 7 kilometres, 650 calories burned and a terrible starvation, i decided to sit on my couch and write a post here.
This winter is a really dumb one, today fortunately is a warm and a sunny day and this makes me so happy and i can't wait for summer, walks on the seaside and sea breeze!

Talking about sunny days i "have to" post my latest (awful) photos 'cause i want to show you my outfit:




Sorry for the blurry photo.

Last month i bought these lovely pair of black chelsea ankle boots from H&M and now, that i get use to them, they are quite comfy so i can withstand all day while i wear them at school.
Thanks to them, i found a way to use my not-so-skinny jeans so they won't stay anymore on the bottom of my wardrobe, yay!!!


What do you like to do when its a sunny day and you are home from school/work? 


Have a nice week!

This entry was posted on Thursday 13 February 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply