#OOTD: Fall is in the air







Sweatshirt: Xetra
 Jeans: Zara
Heeled Boots: unknown

Quick post about the outfit that I wore today.
Here, in Italy, weather is not so agradable so why not show off some fall stuff?
Hope you are spending an amazing time, see you soon!



Have a nice day
 ♡

This entry was posted on Monday, 25 August 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “#OOTD: Fall is in the air”

  1. Lovely blog and a great post. You look stunning.
    Shall we follow each other? GFC/BLoglovin/G+? Leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back.
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you are too kind. :)
      Sure, we can follow each other, I will leave a comment on your blog asap!

      Have a nice day. xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing sweatshirt, I like it! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)

    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! :)
      Sure, we can follow each other, I left a comment on your blog!

      Have a nice day. xx

      Delete