Soft outfit + New Istagram account



White Lace Top-Zara
White Jeans-Zara
Brown Boots-(unknown)
Cream Bag-Louis Vuitton


Finally I'm able to write an outfit post and I hope you all will appreciate my effort, so let me know your opinions in the comments down below.

I have also an "announcement": yesterday I made an istagram account so feel free to visit it and show me your accounts, I will visit them with pleasure!

Have a nice day

 ♡

This entry was posted on Saturday, 24 May 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Soft outfit + New Istagram account”

  1. super cute outfit! i wish you'd known where your boots are from`. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora!
      Unfortunately I don't remember where i bought them. :(

      Have a nice day. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh thank you dear, you are so kind!

    I'll certainly see your blog. :)

    Have a nice day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, love this cute top !

    http://lorallure.blogspot.com

    Love
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie, you are really kind. :)

      Have a nice day! xx

      Delete